Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sing It Sunday!

So I've been tagged by Caren and Magnolia Belle's Musings to intentionally embarrass myself and list 5 songs that I would never admit to singing out loud...lucky for you readers I am a total dork and have always been made fun of my elevator music/ soft rock / old people music choices...

In no particular order...
1. Air Supply- Even the Nights are Better...classic, belt it out when you are alone kind of song
2. Billy Ocean-Get Outta My Dreams....and into my car...come on you know you this one!
3. Cher- I Found Someone...I really feel like a superb singer when I perform this one....NOT
4. Chicago- You're the Inspiration....OK anything by Chicago! I actually had a roommate in college hear my Chicago collection, and she rolled her eyes while saying "Are you serious? This is what my Dad has in the waiting room of his doctor's office"...she was definitely not impressed.
5. Clay Aiken- Invisible...too embarrassing to even warrant an explanation.

The sad thing is..I had to really narrow down my choices...I know loser alert!

1 comment:

Red and White Preppy said...

Ohhhh, Billy Ocean. Imagine dealing with drunken boys as they lean out of your car and sing it.

Also..."Invisible"? No sweat, dear. I love it, too :)

Post a Comment