Saturday, July 26, 2008

Lazy Blogger

I guess there just hasn't been much going on worth writing about...

I have been going to school more often to get my classroom ready, and I'm almost there! We start on the 18th of August, and I am very excited for a new year and new crop of precious little first graders!

Even though school starts pretty soon, I am trying to lay low until a week before we have to go back and work. I am trying to be as lazy as possible because once those little tikes walk in the room for the first time, it hits me like a ton of bricks, and I am not sane again until the end of May. Therefore, I have been a t.v. junkie and a movie watching fiend (well-deserved of course).

A couple nights ago, I went with some friends to see MAMA MIA! If you haven't seen it...GO! It makes you want to get up and dance or sing at the top of your lungs (as the 60 year old ladies behind us could not stop doing). I am going to get the soundtrack and you better believe I am going to see it again...its just one of those feel good, make you smile kinds of movies...fabulous.

That's about all folks...my life will start "bitter sweetly"picking up again in August due to back to work but FOOTBALL SEASON!

Looking forward to a summer party at Margaret's tonight...I'm off to make some cheesecake brownies....YUM!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved Mamma Mia, too! ABBA is one of my favorite groups. You need to see the musical. It's incredible and even better than the movie.
I remember the days of getting my 2nd grade classroom ready--it was just last year! I quit to be with the boys and teach 3 and 4 yr olds at their school. Good luck with your school year!

Susan said...

Good luck with your school year. I remember the days of getting my room ready. I taught first grade until I had my son and now I'm a stay at home mom. If you lived closer, I would give the 30 boxes of teacher stuff I have from the last 8 years. :)

magnoliabelle said...

Hiya! Just found your blog...very cute! Tagged ya!

Post a Comment