Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Under Construction and a big Yipee!

Thank you Hilary! My blog needed a serious makeover, and I looove it....very "Clemsonesque" with the orange and purple accents! : )

Congratulations to Bailey! She beat out Autumn and won Legally Blonde the Search for Elle Woods...whew I was sweating it out at the end. I had to watch it this morning on Tivo because Graham and I went to see Batman last night (amazingly phenomenal movie by the way)! I immediately called Graham (he watched the majority of the season with me....shhhh....don't tell him I told) and asked him when we were going to see her on Broadway since I invested so much time in the show AND my MOH Liza lives in the big apple AND the last time that I got fully invested in a reality show that found Broadway leads (Grease) we got to go!...Unfortunately he gave me the big thumbs down, but you better believe I'm not going down without a fight!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Love your new blog layout. Hilary is the best!

Maggie said...

I love the new blog! I am so excited for Bailey too:)

Caren said...

You've been tagged!

Anonymous said...

Like the new look. :)

Post a Comment