Tuesday, July 8, 2008

D-O-N-E

Done. I am done with The Bachelorette, The Bachelor, or any show that has any similar plot line. If you haven't heard the earth-shattering news, Deanna ( I like to call her another name if you catch my drift) decided to crush precious, handsome, sweet, 3 year old Dad to Ty- Jason's heart and pick long haired, stubby legg-ed, snowboarding Jesse! This was no doubt a complete shock to everyone that has invested time in this show and I don't think I have ever screamed more profanities at a t.v. in my life! I was actually clenching my fists and punching the air in the direction of the tv (if Graham thought I was crazy before, I have really proven it now). I am so00 mad and as the 4 people that read my blog as my witnesses I will NEVER watch that show AGAIN....thanks a lot Deanna...you have ruined it for me!

Whew! Now to my absolute FAVORITE show in the whole wide world Legally Blonde The Musical: The Search for Elle Woods! I am also sad to report that I was 0 for 2 last night with my predictions. As I recently stated on a previous post, my favorite Elle is Bailey from Anderson, SC but Natalie was becoming a front-runner and she was going to get another leg up when she turned blonde in last night's episode. Well, I was wrong again because Natalie was the one that got cut! Bailey was in the bottom three but she was saved and lives to sing, dance, and act another day! If she wins, I really want to plan a trip to NY to see the show. GO BAILEY!

Enough t.v...I am a little upset about my blog design dreams getting smashed. Every time I go to Jenissa's website to see if my name has moved up on the waiting list...it has gone down. This has happened because people are paying double to get their name moved up to the top and I just can't justify paying double for a blog design ( no matter how BAD I want it). So please people, let my poor blog get a seriously needed makeover and stop being so SELFISH!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hi! I found your blog at "So Happily Us" I wanted to let you know that I signed up for Jenissa's wait list too but found another girl up who does them for FREE. She does a really cute job and did I mention that it's FREE! I have a link on my blog. Good luck!

Melissa W. said...

I could not agree with you more on Deanna! My heart still aches for the poor Jason and his son ;(
I am DONE too :)
Melissa
mottiemel@aol.com

Post a Comment