Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Me...from A to Z

I was reading a new blog that I think is so cute and found that the writer got tagged to do this A to Z post. In the tag section where you are supposed to tag people to fill them out she said if you want to play along please do! Well, since I am always looking for something to put on my semi-boring blog and I have tons of other things to do around the house...why not procrastinate a little and talk about myself!

A. Attached or single? Happily married
B. Best friend? Not just one .... I have several that I have grown up with and found at Clemson (fabulous girls might I add)
C. Cake or pie? cake...anything with cream cheese icing YUM
D. Day of choice? Friday and football Saturdays
E. Essential item? my sound machine..I'm addicted
F. Favorite colors? orange and blue
G. Gummy bears or worms? sour worms
H. Home town? Flo-town, SC
I. Favorite indulgence? dresses...loooove them
J. January or July? July....I can't stand to be cold
K. Kids? hopefully some day ; )
L. Life isn’t complete without? My family and friends
M. Marriage date? July 21, 2007...we are going to Charleston to celebrate this weekend!
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 little brothers
O. Oranges or Apples? orange slices, apple juice
P. Phobias? losing a family member and the dark (childish? I know, it's stupid)
Q. Quote? "Don't sweat the small stuff"...now if I could only live by that and not in one self-inflicted stress situation daily!!!
R. Reasons to smile? Graham, my puppy, and anything Clemson
S. Season of choice? Summer...the perfect time of year
T. Tag 5 people: No tags, if you want to play along please do..and let me know
U. Unknown fact about me? I married a tomato farmer and don't eat tomatoes!
V. Vegetable? anything potato
W. Worst habits? my mom tells me I am a doormat...I just say I am overly nice!
X. Xray or ultrasound? Ultrasound because I hope to be having one...one day
Y. Your favorite food? italian or mexican food...very close tie
Z. Zodiac sign? Cancer

Wow..I bet you are totally tired of reading about me!

3 comments:

Davis Collins said...

I see no entry about Big Brother.. you have some work to do mister.

Oh, and do you like the way I fixed your music player?

Susan said...

I'm glad that you played along! I don't eat tomatoes either! There are not many of us out there.

Anonymous said...

I did this one on my blog as well. Your header picture was taken at a wedding, I presume? I have one just like it. :) Go Tigers!

Post a Comment