Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thursday's Thirteen

Apparently when you blog you use this new lingo like Fun Friday, Wordless Wednesday, and such. Well, today is Thursday's 13.

13 Things that I LOVE (Excluding Family, Friends, and Riggs):

13. Mexican food...Actually went tonight. I guess it goes back to Monterrey days at Clemson where we all seemed to know when a Mexican fix was needed and the boys said it was disgusting...
12. Sleeping in...In the "real-world" it doesn't happen as much as I would like....
11. Good Songs...You know the song that you can belt in the car with your friends...
10. Starburst...old school tropical flavor (not a big fan of the new kind)
9. Tulips...I pick up a couple of bouquets every time I go to Publix. Just having them in the house makes me smile...Graham still hasn't gotten the point...
8. Dancing...not the dancing in front of your mirror kind of dance but ballet and performing on stage..I miss it alot.
7. Lists...and I don't see how people live a day without them!
6. Summer...I love everything about it..the cute tops, warm weather, and tropical drinks.
5. Shopping...enough said.
4. The Beach...beach houses, the ocean, the sand, the sun, and reading a book all day in an uncomfortable beach chair.
3. Teaching...Everyday is completely different...I can't believe how much I have taught them this year...and I don't even have to wear those horrifying teacher sweaters!
2. Clemson...Football, baseball, the skunk smell when you drive in, the 4 amazing years I spent there and the lifelong friends I met.
1. Birthdays...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARSHALL (this is actually two-fold...Marshall has been the biggest critic about my fabulous blog BUT she has been bugging me about posting again....hmmm somebody's hooked!

2 comments:

Off Market Girl said...

so i'm reading....so keep posting! love you! :-)

MatersandMelons said...

Time for another post, Biff!

Post a Comment