Monday, May 19, 2008

Sweet Riggs...Gone Bad

So we were sitting in the living room Saturday night trying to get the energy to go downtown. It was Graham and I on the couch and Riggs eating a bone on the rug (supposedly) when I heard the most horrible sound EVER!

My darling, precious puppy had eaten a soft ball sized hole in my BRAND NEW POTTERY BARN RUG!

I am getting sick just thinking about it. Of course, I lash out and yell at Graham like he had gotten down on all fours and chomped at the rug, and I carry on like a child that had just dropped their ice cream cone on the ground. We did not go out that night as we were both livid at the dog and out of the mood (probably because of my hysterics).

Needless to say, a little good comes out of this horrifying tale. My birthday is coming up and Graham has decided that I could get the sea grass coffee table that I have wanted that will just so happen cover the crime scene. Happy Birthday to Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment