Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sorry!

I have been a terrible blogger lately. I have been informed that I need to have another post but...that means I have to think of something to update my readers on my life and there's not much going on with me ( I was afraid this would happen...see first post).

If you note the time, I am at school right now. I am waiting on my chillen's to get back from P.E. We only have 6 more days of school left and I am happy yet sad at the same time. Although this year has been challenging with all new experiences, these are the only students I have ever had that were ALL MINE. They are precious. Thank goodness they will be 5 steps away in the second grade classrooms!

Enough mush..today is the Lower School Talent Show. My whole class is doing an act (cross your fingers). Some of you will remember singing The 50 States That Rhyme at Royal Elementary. Well, I have brought that song to BA and they are SOOO CUTE! If you don't know what it is...it is the 50 states sung in a rhyme fashion in alphabetical order...quite the talent...especially when they do it DOUBLE TIME! I'll let you know how it goes...they've only done it once through without a melt down.

Well, its time to go get them. They will be wired for sound and wild as can be after P.E....I promise to do better about posts..although there is rarely any juicy, out-of-this world information I can offer. It is just me, Graham, Riggs, tomatoes, and 15 angels!

1 comment:

MatersandMelons said...

See, now, that wasn't so hard, was it? I thought it was a mighty fine post!

Hey, check out Little Southern Sister on my blogroll. That is who I want ET to talk to!!

Post a Comment