Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bamboozled

...that's what I'm feeling. Bamboozled is a term that was coined by one of Graham's fraternity brothers while we were at Clemson. He would say it all the time...using it when something happened that was unexplainable and just plain mind boggling. I just got back from Atlanta for the Clemson vs. Alabama game and if you have been hearing all the football hype about Clemson and then watched the game last night you probably feel a little bamboozled as well.

With that being said we had a really good time in Atlanta. We saw tons of our Clemson buddies (pictures to follow) and had a great time until we stepped foot in the Georgia Dome. After riding the MARTA back to the hotel packed like sardines and "pinky promising" that we are NEVER going back to Atlanta for any reason what so ever (except for a connecting flight if necessary) Graham and I are back home ready to go to Clemson on Friday for the Citadel game.

I look forward to winning the next 11 games and putting this uncanny experience to rest!

GO TIGERS!

3 comments:

Red and White Preppy said...

Hey, at least y'all have a QB. I started screaming almost like a banshee when I saw ours go down at the end of the first half on Thursday...because I know how terrible our back-ups are.

I don't think I'll be making it to the NCSU-Clemson game in two weeks, but I'm pretty sure I know the outcome of it :)

Here's to a better football season for both of us! :)

MGBHLH said...

I am so upset, I can't even post anything regarding the game on my blog. I was nursing a "bad head" and could not get out of the bed until 2:30 yesterday....it was a result of the game - I swear!

I have high hopes for this weekend.

Susan said...

We are having a hard time dealing with loss at our house as well. Very sad....oh, I gave you something on my blog..check it out!

Post a Comment