Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Busy Bees


Don't think for a minute that teachers have a relaxing summer off...especially when you have married into a family of tomato farmers! I have been recruited to cook for 20+ people at the tomato packing house. I absolutely LOVE to cook so this is a perfect job for me. It just gets a little hectic and the Publix people know me by name!

We don't get home until late and neither of us feel like cleaning up the house...so for the short break I have before I head back to my favorite grocery store I am blogging and cleaning up.

I am very lucky that I got a chance to go to Florence this past weekend to see my family and attend Skarupa's wedding (friend I grew up with). I got to see all my buddies and had a FABULOUS time at the movies, going out to eat, getting fried by the pool, and crying at the end of the reception with them. At the top is our fabulous picture (I can't figure out how to move the pictures...I wanted it at the bottom!)






2 comments:

MatersandMelons said...

I will teach you how to move your pics if you want me to!

Off Market Girl said...

Yay for making the blog!!! I'm still reading it so keep the updates coming! xoxo

Post a Comment