Monday, June 16, 2008

23= Old Man

It is Graham's birthday today, but since he refuses to add his "two cents" on OUR blog then he will have to settle for me adding my own comments about him! (it's only fair)

Graham has decided that 23 is old. He has been counting down the last month to when he is the depressing age of 23. He says that 22 was perfect...23 is too old.

This brings me back to a time when one of my dearest friends turned 20. She too had a crisis in which she did not like the age she was turning and proceeded to cry and carry on yelling that she was "not a teen statistic anymore!!!!" While she was supposed to be enjoying the company of her friends, going out in Clemson, and eating yummy cake...she was hysterical. I won't name names...but this was a night that we will NEVER forget!

With that said....I for one LOVE my birthday. It is exactly in the middle of the year, middle of the summer, and I will be one of the last ones of my friends to turn the dreaded 30, 40, or 50. Sorry for all you birthday haters, temper-tantrum throwers, and whoa-is-me Grahams out there, all I have to say is YAY for my birthday in 8 days and Happy Birthday Grahamy....I love you so much!


In lieu of our birthdays being so close together...here are a couple pictures from my 21st birthday. He thought he was hot stuff because he had turned 21 8 days earlier..WHOOP DE DO! : )

2 comments:

Vhiel said...

you too looks so happy ;).

I just stumble on your blog while I was browsing around... just can't help but comment.

vhiel
Designs By Vhiel - Blog Designs and Makeover

MatersandMelons said...

Y'all make me gag...

Post a Comment