Saturday, February 27, 2010

A little of this...A little of that

Graham and I are sitting on the couch, watching the Olympics, and getting ready to go to bed. I was going through my regular list of blogs and Graham mentioned that I don't "brag" on Collins enough on my blog. SO I decided to shut him up and post!

Collins will be 3 months old next Wednesday and she is doing all kinds of fun stuff! She just started cooing and it is the cutest thing I have ever heard. We just sit and have the funniest conversations as she smiles and laughs at me. Forget the laundry, cleaning, and other responsibilities, I am spending every second with my sweet girl before I have to go back to school. I am just head over heels for this miracle and I grow more and more in love with her as each day passes!

In other news....

My neice, Tyler, turned 7 today! She is the cutest thing and I am so proud to be her Aunt Biff! Happy Birthday Ty!

Next weekend is my cousin Maggie's wedding. We are so excited to be spending the weekend in Clemson and celebrating! I am going to take tons of pictures of my little flower girl!

Please keep my friend Maggie in your prayers tonight. She is in the hospital getting induced with her first child, baby Amelia. We can't wait to meet her! Collins and Amelia are only going to be 3 months apart and Maggie and I already have big plans for them to be BFFs!

I promise to do better (Graham just mentioned that I always say that) but I really will!

Oh...and he also says that Riggs is doing well (just in case you were wondering!)

I tried to put pictures but Blogger wouldn't let me....pictures and video coming up tomorrow!

5 comments:

MatersandMelons said...

Ty loves the shout-out!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Sounds like maybe Graham needs to start a blog of his own to help with the bragging. He's right though...we want to hear all about sweet little Collins and her progress.

Elizabeth said...

Hey Elizabeth!
Collins is absolutely beautiful! What a cute family. Hope all is well in SC.

Unknown said...

Loved seeing you guys this weekend - thanks for letting me stop by for a bit! Collins is simply beautiful! You and Graham are such wonderful parents :)

Maggie Mitchell said...

Thank you for the sweet prayers! I think they worked!

Post a Comment