Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's Finished!

I am so excited about how the nursery turned out. We changed the paint color to a brighter green, added pink and white polka dotted curtains, hung the mirror, and FINALLY got our sweet froggy (it's made a long, crazy journey but that's another post). We are absolutely ready and now my favorite part...waiting. I am not the most patient person in the world so these next few weeks will be filled with getting ready for Christmas, getting through 3 more weeks of school and being with my sweet kids, getting maternity leave plans ready (this seems to never end), and cheering on my Tigers as they beat the Gamecocks, win the ACC, and earn a trip to the Orange Bowl!

BTW- Graham thinks that he can sweet talk our doctor into inducing on December 21st so I'll keep you posted on how the shmoozing (sp?) goes!



3 comments:

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

It's beautiful! Little Collins is going to be a lucky lucky girl.

MatersandMelons said...

It looks great!!!

Unknown said...

It's beautiful! Little Collins is going to be a lucky lucky girl!If there is a pair of ugg boots,that's wonderful!

Post a Comment