Wednesday, November 4, 2009

56 Days?!

According to my little pea in a pod above, I only have 56 more days! 8 weeks are going to fly by!


I have stayed super busy with going to Clemson almost every weekend, getting maternity leave plans ready for school, and setting up the nursery (thus the blog neglect).

I also had a really nice baby shower in Florence a couple weekends ago and got to see a bunch of friends I hadn't seen in a while. I am super excited about this weekend's game against Florida State because my aunts and grandmother are having a Clemson themed shower/tailgate! And because I am SUPER SPOILED with such amazing friends and family my sisters-in-law, Hunter and Christie and my friend Margaret are having a Beaufort shower for me next weekend!

Sorry for the lack of updates- I just haven't had much to say! I had an OB appointment yesterday and my tummy is measuring right on schedule and Collins's little heartbeat was perfect. The nursery is almost ready so stay tuned for the final product pictures coming up next week!

1 comment:

I'maNolaGirl said...

I'm looking forward to celebrating you and Baby Collins tomorrow!!!

Post a Comment