Wednesday, February 18, 2009

They're Here!

Harper
Taylor

Me hogging Taylor
I'm sorry I am just getting to posting pictures and as Christie mentioned my blog is now centered around Hunter so here I go adding another post to pay homage!

Joseph Taylor (Taylor) was born at 7:43 am yesterday morning weighing 6 lbs 14 oz and 19 3/4 inches long.  His squirt of a sister, Caroline Harper (Harper) was born at 7:44 am weighing 4 lbs 10 oz and 17 1/2 inches long.

I busted out of school at 2:50 yesterday (after a long day of itching to see them) and got to hold them both for forever---And as if Joe and Hunter didn't get enough of us earlier, Graham and I took Joe dinner later (Hunter is on a liquid diet and was probably hating us for eating in front of her) and watched the first half of the Clemson basketball game with each of us holding a baby! It was their first Clemson game of a million to come and they were definitely the good luck charms that whipped our team back in shape!

They are so precious and I am so proud of Hunter, Joe, and my darling niece and nephew!


No comments:

Post a Comment