Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February 17th...

there will be new kids on the block! (quite literally since we all live in the same neighborhood). My sister-in-law Hunter will be having a c-section to deliver her twins (boy and girl)!!! I absolutely cannot wait! Side note-It would have worked out better for me if this could have happened on the 16th since I do not have school but Hunter has always been hard-headed and stubborn so...If they don't come before the 17th I will be busting out of school right when the kids walk out the door!

Please pray for Harper and Taylor to have a safe delivery into this world and to be healthy little darlings!

2 comments:

MatersandMelons said...

Your blog has been centered around Hunter as of late...I think you need to come up with some different material!

I can't wait for those babies to get here!!!!

Anonymous said...

if i could have picked the 16th i would have done it for you Biff. The dr wanted to do it at 37 wks. You won't miss out on anything though, i heard we won't even get them back before 4 hrs after they are delivered. So by the time you get there we will be getting them. So see i am really sving you time!!

Post a Comment