Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Half Way There!

I can't beleive that I am 20 weeks today and will get to see my little girl in (greater than or less than) 20 more weeks!

I have been feeling great and very busy getting ready to open up a new school this Monday...I have 22 little darlings and if you've been keeping up, that is is double the amount I had last year! AHHHHH! Oh well, maybe they will cut big ol' fat
Mrs. Sanders a break! More to come about the very exciting Riverview Charter School!

Here is Collins (not sure if I've posted her name yet...it's my maiden name) at 19 weeks. She is still measuring a week ahead in all areas so I guess that explains my belly growing big
ger and bigger by the second!

5 comments:

Wanderings of a Wannabe said...

awww look at her! amazing :)

Lillian Thomas said...

Elizabeth! She is beautiful...and I love her name! I know you can't wait to meet her, she'll be here before you know it. :) Good Luck with the start of school, I know it will be great! I loved teaching and being pregnant at the same time, it kept my energy up and I always ate a healthy lunch! Let me know when will be a good time to get those onesies, I'm almost done doing a bunch of uniforms, back packs, etc...Can't wait to get started on your order!

MatersandMelons said...

She is beautiful like her Aunt Christie!! ;-) I can't wait to meet her!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I love family names!

Sharon said...

Congratulations, Elizabeth! Love your little one's name! Enjoy every momement! Be sure to keep us all updated!

Post a Comment