Tuesday, July 7, 2009

To Market, To Market...

to buy my little girl some furniture! I am leaving for Florence tomorrow to spend time with my family before my mom, one of her friends, and I head to AmericasMart in Atlanta!!!!!!!!

We will spend the whole weekend trying to conquer wholesale heaven, looking for the perfect crib, chair, changing table/dresser, and not to mention lounge and dine in the beautiful...

Ritz in downtown Atlanta! The three of us went last year and had a ball and if you've been you know its something that cannot be described. It's truly an experience that is a shopper's dream and this time I get to venture onto the baby floor....watch out Atlanta here we come!

Sorry about the picture delay...I'll try to get those up tonight!

1 comment:

Wanderings of a Wannabe said...

OMGGGGGG i love your blogggg. finally someone else blogs besides me. and you actually have something of importance to tell everyone :)

Post a Comment