Friday, June 5, 2009

Big News!

Are you (all 5 of my readers) tired of checking my blog for a different post/big announcement and seeing darling little Riggs? Well, I finally have some new material to blog about for a LONG time!

We are having a baby!  Graham and I are beyond excited and counting down the days until our little Christmas baby arrives (December 3o is the due date).  I wanted to wait and post when I got to 12 weeks but some people (you know who you are) have been "harassing" me to see something other than sweet, baby Riggs so I have compromised and I am now 11 weeks and 2 days!  The ultrasound is our little gummy bear at 10 weeks...and I can safely say that that was the BEST experience of this pregnancy so far.  We have a video of he/she just squirming and dancing around...it was perfect!

I have loved every minute of being pregnant so far...even the feeling green, dead tired, in my pjs by 4:00pm, wanting weird things to eat, getting pudgy feelings have been not so bad.  I can't wait to find out if its a boy or a girl so I can stop saying "it", plan the nursery, buy sweet outfits, etc....I will DEFINITELY keep you posted!  

Check back for some neat tomato pics soon courtesy of Hunter photography...

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you. :)

Madison Girl said...

YAY!! I can't wait to keep seeing the updates!!! So exciting!

Red and White Preppy said...

Can't believe I didn't read this earlier! Congratulations :)

Susan said...

Congrats!!! That is very exciting news!!!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Great news...Congratulations!

Post a Comment