Saturday, October 4, 2008

100 MPH

My only excuse for not blogging lately is that I have been going non-stop since school has started. Between going to Clemson and working constantly I have not had a chance to catch my breath until today!


Last weekend, I went up to Clemson by myself to stay with my parents and see my friends. Graham had to stay behind to pick their fall crop of grape tomatoes. Little did he know, he was actually the lucky one for not being able to watch the "tiger self-implosion" in person. Oh well, you can't win them all! (especially if you shoot yourself in the foot with silly penalties....but anyway....)
I had a great week at school and had SO MUCH fun last night at the Shrimp Festival downtown with Hunter, Joe, Christie, Brad, Margaret, and Ben. It was a beautiful night for friends and the Blue Dogs!
Today, is total relaxation day....tomorrow is full teacher mode with a big dose of super planning because next Saturday I will be on my way to my favorite place in the whole wide world....
The Disney Wonder! Graham and I are going on a late anniversary, early Christmas trip next weekend from Sunday-Thursday. This is my fourth time going on this cruise and Graham's 2nd and I will never go on another boat. It is absolutely amazing, top of the line, luxury! I am SOOO excited. Here are some pictures of the last time we went, last spring, with my mom, before we got married.
On Disney's private island, Castaway CayView of the actual Pirate's of the Caribbean's Flying Dutchmen from our room docked in Castaway CaySerenity Bay the adult only pool where we spend the most time
This next week is going to be crazy trying to plan for 3 days of school that I will not be there for, but I am up for the challenge and ready to be on my way to paradise!

No comments:

Post a Comment